Senior Cyber Security Architect
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Experis IT
Senior Cyber Security Architect
UK Wide - Permanent
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Architect, working for a global Information technology services and consulting company.
Sitting within their Security and Big Data function, you will be part of a team supporting the growth objectives of the Cyber Security business line through supporting and leading the cyber security solutions design and technical delivery.
The company delivers a broad range of Cyber Security services to clients across the UK and globally. This ranges from Managed Security Services to clients to purpose built Security Operations Centres (SOC) and much more.
- Understanding client requirements for cyber security solutions and translating these into technology-based solutions using a number of suitable portfolio offerings
- Providing advice to clients on technical and operational security measures designed to help defend against cyber threats.
- Leading complex deployments of cyber security portfolio solutions for existing and new clients
- Authorship, ownership and peer approval of High Level Design (HLD) documentation
- Ensuring technical sign-off of Low Level Design (LLD) and operational documentation
- Act as mentor and provide support to colleagues across the Architecture and Engineering teams
What are they looking for?
- Cyber security technical architect with proven experience working in commercial, public and/or industrial sectors
- Demonstrable understanding of information security requirements and capabilities across different industries
- A depth of information technology and information security experience
- Experience in design and deployment of several of the following technologies: (Endpoint, SIEM, APT, DLP, VA, PKI, IDAM, Secure networks, Server hardening, Securing virtual environments, Security auditing and operational controls)
- Ability to guide engineering teams through the deployment where required
What is in it for you?
- Competitive package and benefits, with bonus and car allowance
- Heavily home working with occasional client site travel
- Industry leading training and development schemes
- Chance to work with cutting edge technologies
- Genuine opportunities for progression
- Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
- Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
Please apply with your CV to register your interest and to discuss how this opportunity could be the next career move for you!