Cloud Platform Lead
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Salt
Cloud Platform Lead - Hybrid, London.
We are partnered with the leading statistics and screening services business in the UK that is cloud-based financial crime specialist by partnering with leading financial institutions and trusted industry.
They are Headquartered in London and are situated close to Chancery Lane underground station. They are seeking a strong Platform Lead as the head of infrastructure who has experience of multiple public cloud providers to become the head of cloud infrastructure for this dynamic start-up a Cloud Platform Lead to work on a greenfield projects, being part of the technical leadership team, focusing on evolving the cloud architecture to support the ever growing scale of users, features and data.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A passion for Infrastructure design features end-to-end (client and server).
- Technical Leadership experience.
- Experience building network systems from scratch.
- Understanding of SecOps pipelines ans automation's solutions.
- AWS Architecture and its application to Infrastructure design and support.
- Lead the team to adopt and improve our SecDevOps pipelines and automation solutions including but not limited infrastructure security, automated provisioning, CI/CD pipeline.
Salary - up to £110k + Bonus
Tech - Experience and skills on Containers, infrastructure design (networking, load balancing, CDN, Middleware including but not limited to message queue - Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc), automation (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc) and CI/CD Pipeline (Nexus).
Digital ecosystem: AWS, CI/CD, TDD environment
London - hybrid, 1-2 days a month in the office
Would you be interested in hearing more? Contact (see below)