TFM Manager - Hampshire
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Conduit Recruitment
FM and support services business are seeking an experienced TFM manager to manage sites for a defence/manufacturing sector client on the south coast. The key duties include;
- Managing TFM service lines for 2 key sites including offices and manufacturing
- Day to day management of a budget c1-2 million including p+l
- Conducting regular client meetings
- Ensuring all KPI's are adhered to and reporting on all key contract objectives
- Devising and implementing account plans
- Working with the client on their LEAN programme
- Ensuring compliance and governance for the contract
- Leading on site teams of technical and soft services staff
- Assisting the operations manager with the organic growth of the account
- Undertake change management programmes as required
You will have a proven track record delivering TFM services ideally with a technical services background. Previous team and budget management is important for this role, as is a strong customer service acumen.
To find out further information please call or email .
Applicants with the correct skills and experience will be contacted within 14 days.