Front-End Developer - ReactJS & TypeScript
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
Front End Developer - ReactJS and TypeScript
- ReactJS and TypeScript Tech stack (What's the core tech they are using)
- Rapidly growing Tech company focussed on industry leading commercial cleaning software and hardware.
- Location & Remote flexibility (Tunbridge wells, occasional office visits)
- Salary & Benefits (Up to £50,000)
I'm working with a small but rapidly growing company with a mission to develop technology solutions to change commercial cleaning for the better, enabling higher cleaning standards and lower costs. They have developed revolutionary IoT hardware sensors powered by Computer Vision and AI, and Front End tools that delivers meaningful insights to all stakeholders in commercial cleaning, in Real Time.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking for a Front End software developer join a small, talented, relaxed, and incredibly hard-working team that forms the core of the business. They are interested in building a closely-knit team for the future, and all early employees are in an outstanding position of preference to fast-track their careers, as the company expands rapidly over the next few years.
- 2+ years of Front End development work experience
- Experience coding with ReactJS and Typescript
- Expertise in creating HTML+CSS layouts with responsive design
- Basic knowledge of testing frameworks like Cypress or Jest
- Familiarity with a variety of web browsers and their compatibility issues
- Practical experience with accessibility, performance analysis and usability
- Integration with APIs: GraphQL, REST
- Experience building mobile apps with React Native
- SCSS/SASS skills
- ThreeJS or other WebGL framework to bring 3D to web pages
- Experience with Web Components (eg, StencilJS)
- Experience with building/maintaining a Design System
- Knowledge of concepts like state management, internationalization, routing, and application bundling
- Knowledge of Back End: .NET, C#, databases
To apply or hear more please contact Declan Hart or email (see below)