Implementation Engineers/Linux Engineers
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by TWH Consulting Ltd
Implementation/Linux Engineers (Linux, Json, WebServices)
3 months initial (extension likely)
Our client is leading visionary company.
Due to growth in the implementation team further Implementation Engineers (Linux, Json, WebServices) are needed for this 3 month initial contract (with extensions likely).
You will be working on an award winning platform and you will be expected to be capable working on complex software.
This is a flexible role for remote working.
Key Implementation Engineer responsibilities include:
- Managing end-to-end deployment and config
- Working with customer data and testing its integration
- Writing test cases
- Working on the design and development of business rules
- Supporting customers across the full life cycle of the software
- Designing and writing test cases
- Working on bespoke solutions
- Developing plugin modules eg for data ingestion or transformation
If you are an experienced Implementation Engineer with great experience working with complex software please apply now for immediate consideration.
You will also need to have experience of technologies like Linux, Json and webservices.