Electrical Maintenance Manager
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Michael Page Facilities Management
This role is with a client side business with an extensive property portfolio and are based out of Warwickshire.
Our client is a world renowed business based of Warwickshire.
The Electrical Maintenance Manager position is a senior leadership role within the business and the purpose of this role is to manage and lead a large team of electricians who self deliver electrical services across the estate.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all statutory electrical compliance is adhered to across the estate
- The performance of the team as a whole and in particular this is measured against KPI's and SLA's which you will have objectives to meet and ideally achieve
- Ensuring that the backlog of work is kept to a minimum and managing any backlog to ensure that it can be dealt with quickly and effectively
- Dealing with any complaints that may arise from stakeholders
- Financial management of departmental budgets
- Interface with capital programmes team and ensuring a cohesive partnership is achieved in relation to CAPEX projects
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate having similar experience in a an Electrical Maintenance Manager position or a similar role.
You will also meet the below criteria:
- HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent is desirable
- Approved High Voltage Switching training/experience (11,000 Volts)
- City and Guilds 236 part 1,2 and C Electrical Installations or equivalent
- City and Guilds 2395 Periodic inspection and testing or equivalent
- City and Guilds BS 7671 Wiring Regulations 17th edition or latest equivalent
- Membership of IET or suitable equivalent Professional Engineering Institute is desirable
As this position is managing a large team (circa 30 electricians) it is essential that you are able to demonstrate a strong track record of managing a team. Applicants who cannot demonstrate this will not be considered for this role.
Experience across a large estate would also be extremely advantageous.
A salary of £41,000 - £48,000 is on offer dependant on experience as well as a very attractive benefits package which includes above market rate holiday allowance and pension.