Technical Lead (Java)
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Technical Lead (Java) - to £55k plus bonus
Tech Lead - Remote. Salary up to £55,000
Join this global investment bank that connects millions of customers across the world. This company's main activities are lending money, payment processes, accessing capital market and safeguarding assets. You will join this company as a Technical Lead, managing a small app development team of up to 5 skilled programmers working collaboratively to defined goals. Your role will involve partnering with the team lead and multiple stakeholders to ensure development goals are identified, clearly defined and met on time. You will work to resolve high priority problems through in-depth evaluation of complex architectures, industry standards and business processes. You'll be expected to draw on your advanced knowledge of Java and React to develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, implementation and operational success. This role will also offer you exposure to coaching mid-level developers and allocating work. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a project in a rapidly growing market!
What you need
- 1+ year of experience managing high performing technical teams in a corporate environment
- Experience with databases and worked in the past with SQL/NoSQL technologies (SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB, etc.)
- Experience working in a DevOps culture and willing to drive it. You are comfortable working with CI/CD tools (ideally IBM UrbanCode Deploy, TeamCity or Jenkins), monitoring tools and log aggregation tools.
- 33 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare