SAP BI/BW Analytics Developer
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise. Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.Title: SAP BI Managing Consultant
Location: Any UK Base location
Job Description:The job on offer
- You will join the SAP Analytics team in Capgemini's Insights and Data (I&D) business unit. Insights and Data is a global business unit covering Enterprise Data Management, Cloud Platforms, Enterprise Content Management and AI & Analytics. Our team is one of the largest and most successful SAP Data & Analytics teams in the UK delivering innovative SAP solutions and enterprise BI thought leadership to our clients.
- As we grow our team of capable functional and technical SAP Analytics consultants, we are looking for talented individuals to take on leadership roles within the team to help the team grow further through driving new business and providing excellence in delivery.
- We are looking for talented leaders with a desire to push the boundaries and guide clients through the ever-changing world of business utilising SAP and other technologies to help achieve their goals. You are likely to be a principal consultant, managing consultant or senior manager within your current role. A strong delivery background is essential as is insight into SAP's future roadmaps. You will be expected to be able to contribute to the internal practice, with a focus on bid proposals, account growth and developing and sharing your points of view with regards to SAP products and strategy.
- Manage delivery of SAP Data & Analytics Projects
- Help clients to define their solution and/or enterprise architectures for BI and analytics
- Lead responses to RFx documents and help shape propositions and offerings.
- Manage stakeholders, both from the client and internally, and help clients define, classify and prioritise their requirements.
- Work with Capgemini technical and management consultants to design solutions that leverage SAP packaged content but also look beyond standard offerings and safeguard clients' core requirements and competitive advantage
- Your core skill set will include the following:
- Project Management/Team leader experience and experience in leading RFx responses
- Experience in defining and building BI and Analytics solution using a range of SAP toolsets and data sources (eg BW on HANA, BW/4HANA, ECC, S/4HANA, Embedded analytics, HANA DW, DWC, DI etc).
- Thought leadership for the SAP Data & Analytics roadmap and architecture
- Knowledge of multiple SAP processes, data structures, Business Objects BI Platform and SAP Analytics Cloud.
NO SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED