Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Think IT Recruitment Consulting Ltd
Do you have DevOps or software developer experience, and are you seeking a new London-based Full time role? Think IT is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer, and the technology role comes with an attractive salary of up to £70,000 and benefits package.
As a flexible DSRE Engineer, you will help drive quality outcomes for clients and enable engineering teams by providing capabilities focused on the supportability and reliability of company software.
If you were already working in this Engineering role here are some of the areas you'd have been involved in over the past 8-12 weeks:
- Helping to drive quality outcomes for clients and enabling engineering teams by providing capabilities focused on the supportability and reliability of our client's software
- Ensuring both engineering and operationally focused teams work seamlessly as one combined, end-2-end product engineering team.
- Working with a large global product engineering team supporting a complex mix of software, clients and delivery outcomes
- Working with a diverse range of internal and external technical and engineering teams to ensure a highly reliable, automated product engineering and operational capability exists.
Do you have the following expertise and passion points:
- Working knowledge of modern software technology
- Experience in providing production support for mission-critical applications
- CI/CD tools (Buildkite, Jenkins, Teamcity)
- Experience working with Cloud platforms (AWS) as well as owned hardware
- Have a good understanding of Linux-based software
- Working experience in databases eg Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle
- Engineering and Scripting skills (eg Bash, Python, C#, Kotlin)
Don't hesitate to please get in touch with our Think IT team today to apply and register your interest for this Remote full time Site Reliability Engineer position.
Think IT. The experts in IT Recruitment in the UK. We offer a wealth of experience and expertise to employers and job seekers in Digital & Software Development, and Cloud & Infrastructure technology. Focusing on Private Wealth Management/Financial Services markets, Think IT is a trusted provider of Digital & Software Development, Cloud and IT Infrastructure staffing solutions.
Think IT Recruitment Consulting Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003