Bar Supervisor - Luxury Hotel
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
NO SPLIT SHIFTS.
You will be working as required in one of the hotel's two cafe bar and lounge areas, both of which are open to guests daily between 9am and 11pm and serve great quality food and drink in welcoming and relaxed environments.
Main duties of your role will be:
* To assist the Bar Managers with the day to day operation of both bar areas
* To lead the team by example in the absence of the Bar Managers
* To support the Bar Managers to maintain and improve high service levels
* To motivate and encourage development within the bars team
* To make and serve hot and cold drinks, smoothies and juices
* To clear tables and ensure that the bar and lounge areas are clean, tidy and well-stocked
* To be knowledgeable on all food offers, and to take orders for preparation by the chef
In order to be considered for the role you must have experience of supervising a team within a customer service environment, be 18 years of age or older (due to serving of alcohol), and you will need to be a driver with access to your own vehicle in order to access the hotel.
You will be rewarded with competitive rates of pay, generous benefits package, plus free meals on duty, free on site parking (or free bus if you're based in Melton itself, or Asfordbury), discount for yourself as well as family and friends, and use of the hotel's gym and exercise classes.
To apply, please send your CV to Hayley