Sous Chef – £28,000 + Tips - Luxury Hotel - Outskirts of Southampton
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Luxury Hotel on the outskirts of Southampton is popular for both leisure and corporate guests and caters for weddings, conferences and other events. The successful candidate will work 5 out of 7 days on a straight shifts bases and will have a strong career development opportunity.
Sous Chef Responsibilities (Southampton):
- Prepare and cook dishes to the required standard
- Ensure food safety/health & hygiene
- Supervising all kitchen staff
- Ensure all areas are clean and tidy after service
- Covering for the Head Chef when he is off
Sous Chef Requirements (Southampton):
- Previous experience as Senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
Sous Chef The reward (Southampton):
- All straight shifts!
- 45h per week
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- A salary of £28,000
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process