Executive Head Chef
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
You will exhibit culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions.
As an Executive Head Chef you will be supervising all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced.
* Job Role: Executive Head Chef
* Sector: Hotel
* Contract: Permanent
* Salary: £52,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
* Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
* Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday ( 5 out of 7 days )
* 12.5 % Service Charge
* Annual leave starts at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increases with length of service
* Exclusive discounts are available through Their benefits scheme
* Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Uniform provided
* As a Head Chef you will have outstanding culinary knowledge and a passion for extending such expertise in order to train and nurture talent within the brigade
* To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
* To control portion size and monitor waste
* To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
* To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
* As a Head Chef you are a people manager and serve as a role model, establishing mutual trust, respect and cooperation amongst the team and all hotel employees.
* To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
* To act as a positive ambassador for the business
* To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
* To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
* Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes.
* To Hold appraisals, and the management of poor performance and attendance.
* To assist in the induction of new staff into their position.
* Hotel background ideally within a luxury hotel group. You must have experience managing large operations and extensive kitchen teams.
* Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
* Strong Team Leader
* Experience in a similar role
* Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in on (phone number removed) for further details