Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Most of the shifts are on weekdays however, weekend and evening work is also available.
As a Kitchen Porter, your duties will include:
* Ensure cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly and thorouglhy as possible.
* Collect and wash up pots, pans, crockery and cutlery.
* Clean food preparation areas and equipment
* Unload and put away deliveries.
* Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised at all time
Due to the temporary nature of the work, experience is required.
Having your own transport is not necessary but is a plus.
If you have at least 6 months of experience as a Kitchen Porter and are currently looking for work, please apply below with an updated CV
B&I (Business and Industry)