Hotel Reservation Administrator
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Specific tasks involved:
· Requesting, negotiating and reserving hotels in Britain and Europe and obtaining terms of business.
· Provide a summary of offers in writing in a timely manner to the sales team and filing offers in appropriate folders.
· Securing and managing provisional bookings and deadlines.
· Obtaining and checking contracts from confirmed hotels.
· Managing advance deposits where necessary.
· Data management function, including inputting and updating client and supplier contacts, prices and contracts, plus other useful information.
Key skill requirements:
· Organisation and time management
· Ability to multi task
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Good communication and written
· Good mathematical skills
· Ability to operate under pressure
· IT literate
· Good knowledge of British and European geography
If you have the skills and experience listed above please send your CV to