Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role working as part of a team within a fast paced environment? Roadchef are looking to hire a Full time Recruitment Administrator to support our winning team and deliver operational excellence. Being part of the team means that you will have the responsibility for delivering excellent customer service and adhering to our Company process and procedures. To do this we will provide you with excellent on-job training and support in order for you to successfully carry out the role. Training will include how to deliver all aspects of the role. The Recruitment part of your role will be to cover for maternity leave you will then be supporting our Site Office with general admin duties.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and many other great benefits.
Roadchef Discount Card
Benefits website- over 8000 discounts available
Refer a Friend - cash scheme
Long Service awards
28 days holiday paid pro rata
Great opportunities for personal development
Your responsibilities as a Recruitment Administrator will include:
* Collating Recruitment needs for all brands
* Posting all vacancies on the ATS and relevant Job boards
* Monitoring the applications and contacting relevant candidates
* Conducting telephone Interviews and arranging on Site interviews
* Providing feedback at all stages of our selection process
* Providing Inductions and being a 360 recruiter
* Processing invoices onto the SAP system
* Reconciling tills and process via SAP
* Reconciling gaming collections and process via SAP
* Responsible for banking all cash on site
* Investigating any cash discrepancies and escalate if required
* Looking after invoices, orders, waste and other admin duties
* Previous administration experience.
* Previous Recruitment experience in a fast paced enviroment
* Cash handling administration experience is desirable.
* SAP experience desirable.
* Strong computer skills.
* Team player.
* Strong communication skills.
Who are Roadchef Ltd
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK with the Best People, Best Brands, Best Service for those on the move. Every year we have 52 million visitors to one of our 30 sites, and provide a great stop for our customers and a rewarding journey for our people