LMS and Compliance Administrator
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by IT Talent Solutions Ltd
LMS and Compliance administrator
- Fully remote (or onsite if you prefer)
- Inside IR35
- £40 - £45 per hour
- 6 - 12 months
- Background experience in Finance reporting
- Expected to be competent around learning management systems, working with data, cornerstone.
- Entry level, as long as show competency does not matter how many years experience
- Technology Administration role
Supporting compliance campaign and rest of L&D Team.
- Create/run reports to support compliance training, feed dashboards & identify training gaps.
- Communicate status of training & other LMS admin updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain records of courses/programs, creating/updating documentation & SOP guides, auditing learning catalog for infosec/data/privacy guidelines.
- Create events, courses, assessments, targeting rules and curricula at the request of programme owners, applying relevant evaluation mechanisms
Requirements: Familiarity with LMS (strongly pref. Cornerstone) & learning content management systems. Strong skills in Excel/PowerBI/Smartsheets, Strong written comm/problem solving skills/eLearning dev/publishing.