Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Actalent
We are looking for a Quality Control Microbiologist in Stein, Switzerland.
Specific major accountabilities:
- Perform and document lab analysis (standard and more complex techniques)
- Support analytical investigations and OOx
- Implementation of innovative DP/DS methods from development
- Participation in co-validation activities or analytical transfers
- Execution of assigned tasks in the quality control laboratory in accordance with cGxP regulations.
- Performance of laboratory specific activities such as analyses, maintenance, calibration and qualification of analytical equipment.
- Sample storage and management
- Analytical testing and documentation of API/drug substance/drug product/finished product/Complaints/stability/packaging material samples
- Ensure all activities in compliance with cGxP, incl. data integrity
- Comply with all HSE guidelines
- Detect and report potential accident, risks and propose solutions
- Responsible for participating in initial training and retraining
- Orders are processed correctly and quickly
- no waiting times due to wrong or delayed order
- Deadline adherence rate: orders completed on time, all missed deadlines reported in good time, the shortest possible lead time
- Ensure constant readiness for inspection, no critical complaints from superiors and inspectors
- Consistently follow the GMP and GSU guidelines, as well as the SOPs, no critical irregularities
- Finding and implementing optimization options to reduce costs
- Completed training plan.
- Relevant Experience preferred: Previous experience working in a laboratory environment in the pharmaceutical industry (quality assurance, production), aseptic technique; microbiological analysis.
- Education & Qualification Completed apprenticeship as a laboratory assistant or equivalent training
- Languages Basic (oral and written) in English; fluent in local language - German (oral and written)
- Collaboration; result-oriented
- Administrative activities and GMP and HSE-compliant, efficient production and documentation of standardized tasks in the infrastructure
- Breakthrough Analysis; Being Resilient; Operational Excellence; Continuous Learning; Digital & Tech Savvy
- Laboratory equipment; Quality Control (QC) Testing; Quality Control Sampling; knowledge of TQM and related industry GxP standards and processes; Laboratory Excellence; Quality decision making
Start Date: 02/01/2023
End Date: 07/31/2024
City: Stein (CHF)
Payrate: CHF 35,86 - 40,34/Workload: 100%/no home office.
If you are interested, or you know anyone that might be interested, please contact me at (see below)
Job Title: QC Analyst
Location: Stein am Rhein, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 35.00 - 40.00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aerotek. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.