Head of Operational Resilience - Remote
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by McCabe & Barton
McCabe and Barton are pleased to be working with a specialist bank to offer a Head of Operational Resilience position. You will be working with our client to define their operational resilience strategy and ensure they are compliant with regulations and maintain their excellent service.
You will also be responsible for driving their ongoing resilience strategy, training other senior colleagues to be aware of resilience strategies and regulations and keeping on top of the latest trends and innovations.
Key Skills and experience
- Prior experience acting as a head of operational resilience or resilience manager
- Experience working within financial services and retail banking
- Knowledge operational resilience strategies and regulatory requirements
- Able to support stakeholders to design and test business continuity plans
- Experience in preparing and delivering board presentations
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Strong communication and stakeholder manager skills