Senior Expert Automation Railway Operation for "Digital Rail Germany"
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Deutsche Bahn
- Are you ready for the challenge where you design, develop and demonstrate the technologies for train-end localization / train integrity monitoring?
Here are some starting points on how to handle your challenge:
You assess various technology options for ensuring train integrity in terms of their implementation capabilities, focusing on availability, migration overhead, life-cycle costs, and maintenance requirements.
- The chance of success of your challenge increases the more people you have. For this purpose, you will build up a group of experts within DB for train-end localization / train integrity monitoring as well as a pivotal point for research and standardization activities.
- You test the maturity of your challenge by piloting projects and prototypes in cooperation with DB internal and external partners.
- You have successfully completed a degree in mechatronics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a similar field of study and have many years of industrial experience and a high level of technical understanding of mechatronic systems.
- You know how to find your stakeholders, handle them, win them and convince them from your challenge by having a very good partner management.
- Ideally, you have knowledge in the areas of railway operations, control technology and previous experience in Train Integrity Monitoring.
- You are interested in Life Cycle Costs and RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety), which you will not ignore in your challenge.
- You are passionate about innovation and want to work with us in an agile SCRUM team.
- If you have very good English skills, you are at the right place!