Entry Level Human Resource Generalist
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Walser Automotive Group
It's time to be a part of something different. Something growing. Something moving forward. Be a part of our team. Be you, be us, be Walser.
Walser's Core Values
* Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Entry Level Human Resources Generalist
Walser Automotive Group has a great opportunity for an Entry Level HR Generalist to join a progressive HR team. The HR Generalist supports the Employee Relations Team with a variety of HR duties to increase the efficiencies and effectiveness of the team.
The HR Generalist will work cross functionally with other HR, Legal and Risk teams to support Walser's employee centric culture. This position supports the Employee Relations, Benefits and Compensation teams to provide high level service to Walser employees and leadership.
* Build strong partnerships with team members, employees and business leaders
* Leave Management: FMLA, Paid Parental, Personal, Military, ADA & WC. Process and tracking of all leaves for MN Employees
* Unemployment Management
* Policy interpretation - review and update company policies
* Exit and Engagement Surveys - review and monitor
* Employee Reward and Recognition programs
* Manage post-accident drug testing program
* Track disciplinary notices
* Complete Employee Verifications
* Miscellaneous HR communications
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
A passion for working with people and a desire to learn and grow their career in Human Resources
Post-secondary education and previous experience in HR; Bachelor's Degree in an HR related field preferred
Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate a clear message
Strong business acumen with the ability to adapt HR knowledge to support business needs
Experience working with leave management highly preferred
Please include your salary requirements in your application
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.