Client Relations Associate
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by CW Analytical
We're looking for a dedicated, hardworking individual with a positive and friendly attitude to join our Cannabis quality assurance testing laboratory as an in-house client relations associate. We pride ourselves in maintaining a collaborative environment where our teams support and work together cohesively. This is a unique opportunity to join a company at the front lines of the changing Cannabis industry in California and contribute to the ability of patients or adult consumers to receive safe, clean Cannabis.
The Client Services Associate reports to the Client Relations Manager, acting as an in-house customer service representative by handling walk-in samples, phone calls, and emails at our physical location in Oakland.
* The client services associate serves as an intermediary between the laboratory and client services team - this individual is crucial in the success of our company and of our clients by fielding client inquiries, helping to identify issues, obtaining pertinent information from clients and communicating these to client relations manager.
* Conversely, CSA must work with CRM to disseminate important information from lab to clientele - i.e. basic scientific theory and protocols, billing issues, delays in service, data entry and review, new tech, impending regulatory changes, streamlining schedules and any other info as needed.
* CSA also works with the lab team as necessary to expedite flow of samples and help prioritize specific samples.
* The CSA may also help contribute to our social media, blog writing, marketing and sales efforts or other relatable topics. If you have an interest in exploring other ways to contribute to the success of the company, we're happy to support you!
* Applicant must be 21+
* Associates or Bachelors degree required
* Coursework or interest in chemistry, biology, or other science fields is a plus!
* Have strong written and verbal communication skills - The CSA plays an important role in educating and disseminating important scientific concepts to clientele in simple and understandable terms
* If words are misspelled in your resume or cover letter, your application will not be considered
* Experience with Quickbooks a plus
* Availability M-F 9-6pm and some Saturdays as necessary
* Competitive salary based upon applicant's knowledge and experience
* Health/dental/vision and life insurance plan
* Gym stipend
* Mileage reimbursements
* Some meals provided by Company
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter or a short introduction about yourself in the body of the email. Applicants will not be considered if a resume and personal statement are not included.