Compliance Team Leader
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Independent Clinical Services
As one of Independent Clinical Services brands - Maxxima is an established Recruitment agency that operates predominantly within the Healthcare and Social Services sectors. Founded in 2001. In the past eight years Maxxima has featured on three occasions in the Sunday Times Fast Track and Profit Track listings of the top 100 companies in the UK based on growth and profitability.
At Maxxima, relationships come first. Never opportunistic, we work with our candidates and clients over the long-term, creating trusted partnerships.
What will I be doing?
At Maxxima, we're a different type of recruiter. We believe in great relationships and are good at building and nurturing them. We won't simply throw you in at the deep end; when you join us, you'll undertake a 12 week on boarding programme to help you build your knowledge of our candidates and understand their needs.
Our inherent moral code ensures we always do things the right way and to the very best of our abilities. Working closely with our recruitment consultants and other compliance coordinators, you'll learn our compliance processes and familiarize yourself with various areas of the business.
Management of Team
- Supports the Compliance Manager to manage the team and deputies where appropriate in their absence.
- Is responsible and accountable for all the day-today activities of the maintain or build side of a given sector/area within the boundaries agreed by the Compliance Manager.
- Provides effective supervision, advice and guidance to the team.
- Is responsible for the supervision of a given team, delegating responsibilities and monitoring daily work of each team member.
- Reviews performance of the delegated team at regular intervals.
- By managing the recruitment process, assists the consultants to maintain an active candidate database to meet client requirements.
- Is responsible for ensuring all administrative elements of the registration and recruitment process are adhered to in line with company standards.
- Ensures that ongoing maintenance activities for working candidates are actioned by every member of the assigned team within agreed timeframes.
- Monitoring and tracking targets weekly for the team.
- Is responsible for ensuring a professional service is provided to candidates and their experience is positive and of a high standard at all times.
- Provides a timely and proactive response to all enquiries, forwarding to relevant colleagues as appropriate.
- Undertakes regular reviews of candidate files to ensure that all appropriate information is maintained, up to date and accurately reflected on the database.
- Maximises IT system usage to facilitate compliance and ensures information can be traced and accessed by others.
- Assists with ensuring compliance with relevant quality policies and procedures and legislative requirements and keeping up to date with changes as determined by the Quality and Compliance team.
- Ensures all candidates cleared for work are compliant with internal recruitment policies and procedures for the entire duration of their assignments.
- Assists with preparation for audits undertaken by both the internal and external authorities.
- Ensures all checks are carried out in line with the company standards.
- Ensures none of the working candidates 'lapse' due to documents expiring.
- Is responsible for answering incoming calls efficiently - presenting a professional and businesslike manner at all times.
- Resolves complaints/problems quickly and accurately following appropriate procedures.
- Adheres to the company's health and safety policies and procedures, reporting issues to management if required.
Maxxima are seeking bright individuals to join their company to expand and continue the success of their recruitment divisions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a genuine drive for success.
- Be confident working in a team environment with high professional standards.
- Be able to converse confidently over the phone and face to face when screenings candidates in our office.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be organised, approachable and persuasive.
- Work well independently, as well as a part of a team.
- Be an articulate and confident person.
- Maxxima provides a genuine opportunity for a well-paid, successful career within a progressive, exciting company.
- Join a company with an industry leading staff retention rate.
- The ability to work in a vibrant team of like-minded people who share the same goals and objectives.
- A warehouse style office building close to the City of London, but within the popular Shoreditch area, only minutes away from Old Street tube station. Also within 10 minutes' walk of Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
- Relaxed dress code
- Incentive competitions and much more
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Sky Sports shown in the office
- Free fruit for all employees
We take great pride in the quality of our service and the staff we provide; this has been reinforced by our status as an NHS GPS/CCS approved agency and the Master Vendor and sole supplier contracts we have been awarded.
We're a different type of recruiter. We have a strong collaborative culture; we'll respect your individuality and inspire your loyalty. Join us and you'll become a key member of our team.