Quantitative Equity Researcher
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Selby Jennings Buyside
A global, multi-billion dollar buy-side firm is currently seeking a driven, motivated, Quantitative Analyst to support fund trading strategies. Quantitatively based position and knowledge of equity products is preferred. Long-term path to front office. You will play a key role in the organization's funding strategy and long-term financial security. In addition to that, you will make a direct impact on the firm by helping build out their investment research team.
This Boston-based asset management firm is looking for a techical researcher to join their investment strategy team. The firm takes a hybrid approach to investment strategy development, employing both fundamental and quantitative analysis to determine investment decisions. The firm is looking to continue its mid-to-long-run strategies to generate alpha across developing and developed market single-stock equities.
The Quantitative analyst will be responsible for:
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted health of the fund.
- Use Financial Modelling to simulate financial scenarios
- Present potential scenarios and outcomes to the management team
- Collaborate with management on development and execution of trade strategies
The Quantitative Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Is an expert coder in Python, R, SQL, C, C++, R, SAS, STATA, EXCEL
- Possess a Master or Ph.D. in a computational field
- CFA or working towards it