Sitecore Application Analyst
Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by Certes Computing Ltd
Role: Sitecore Application Analyst
Certes Vacancy Reference: 80918
Role Location: Remote
Duration: 6 months
Contract Day Rate: £550 - £600 (depending on experience)
Status: Outside IR35
You will be working within a dynamic team of application analysts in the Specialist Applications Collaboration Centre. Your role will be focused on the support and delivery of change to our Sitecore platform. You will ensure that the platform, processes and procedures continue to operate effectively and that functional areas are managed to deliver a fully compliant service that supports business requirements. This includes working with teams that support and manage integrations to our Sitecore platform. Working in collaboration with the business users and ITS partners, you will support the delivery of system change and critical upgrades to the Sitecore platform.
You will participate in governance and user groups to assist with planning of requests and alongside senior members of the Collaboration Centre, assist in the development of annual improvement plans.
A key element of this role will be liaising with IT Cloud Enablement and Development Framework Partners, providing appropriate guidance and governance within the ITIL process around the systems you will support.
Working for an in-house IT Department is a great opportunity to be flexible and responsive in your approach while remaining focussed on providing excellent service to the wider business. You will also have the opportunity to work on projects delivering new systems, and implement new technologies.
What you'll be responsible for
Supporting our Sitecore platform and integrations you will:
1. Work with ITS and 3rd party partners to provide both incident resolution and development services
2. Work with all the support organisations to ensure that the platform is supported in line with SLAs
3. Work with set procedures, quality assurance, templates and documentation and provide suggestions where they may not currently meet application standards
4. Maintain up to date knowledge about application developments in the functional area
5. Foster a culture of service excellence, working closely with key stakeholders across ITS and beyond, understand the key business drivers and criticality of the solutions in the context of delivering DCWW's front line services.
6. Form excellent, collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business, ITS team and 3rd party partners to build business-wide confidence in the Sitecore estate
7. Ensure timely, reliable and cost-effective delivery of solutions and related services
8. Work to deliver against a prioritised programme of changes supported by business cases.
9. Deliver changes across the Sitecore platform from establishing business requirements through to successful implementation, including engaging with our ITS partners.
10. Working in collaboration with business users and ITS partners, deliver critical upgrades to the Sitecore platform
11. Participate in governance and user groups to assist with planning, priority and budget management of requests
12. Contribute to annual improvement plans through collaboration with business owners and senior members of the collaboration centre
13. Participate in the standby rota as and when required
What you'll support
* 24x7x365 availability of the Sitecore platform
* The delivery of all security patches and updates on systems of your responsibility, ensuring no impact to end service
* Implementation of all platform changes within your remit
* Full documentation for all change delivered against the Sitecore platform
* Input into business cases defining the costs and benefits associated with requested changes when required
* The development of the Sitecore application portfolio roadmap for areas of responsibility, aligning to the wider Enterprise Applications strategy
Who you'll be working with
* Head of Enterprise Applications
* Specialist Apps Collaboration Centre Lead
* ITS Senior Leadership Team
* Business Stakeholders
* ITS Partners and 3rd party contractors
* Specialist Apps Collaboration Centre
* Cyber Security Team
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.