IT Security Manager
Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by VIQU Ltd
IT Security Manager - Hybrid, Amersham - £60,000 to £70,000
We are partnered with an International Retail E-commerce giant that is going through an exciting period of transformation across their IT division. As result our client is seeking IT Security Manager to spearhead current and future Cyber Security projects, the successful candidate will manage a core team while working with the Project Delivery and Architecture team.
As the IT Security Manager you will manage multiple green field projects across the whole business: Head Office, Warehouse, Retail and Multi-Channel IT functions including implementation and support of cost-effective solutions, policies and procedures.
The successful IT Security Manager will be required on-site in Amersham 4 days a week within peak period. You may be required to travel to and from site and partner offices. Flexitime will give the IT Security Manager autonomy over their working hours with the addition of reduced hours on a Friday.
With investment in place our client is looking for an IT Security Manager to provide policy and governance to all aspects of their business. With a core IT department you will be able to avoid red tape and see tangible improvements within a timely manner. This is a brilliant opportunity for an IT Security Manager that has the ability and experience manage projects simultaneously while providing a deep understanding of Cyber Security.
- Have an overarching view of all operations and infrastructure to monitor and maintain the digital security footprint, security tools and technology
- Monitor internal and external policy compliance; ensuring both vendors and employees understand our cybersecurity risk management policies and that they operate within that framework
- Work with different departments in the business to reduce risk. From technical controls to policies, you'll be tasked with working across the aisle of departments to get everyone on the same page
- Be the advocate of cybersecurity across the business. Make the benefits clearly visible and champion efforts being made to make the business more secure
- Understand the business and information risk context, proactively work with teams to develop architectures and countermeasures which mitigate risks to an acceptable level
Skills & Experience
- Experience of developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures
- Previous experience of investigating and resolving issues and creation of reports for management on security status
- Planning and coordination of security operations for specific events and produce reports for management
- Leadership experience of a small team of technical staff, including the development and coaching of team members.
- Knowledge and experience of retail/EPOS systems, multi-channel and web-based retail systems are very desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Security Manager to lead an established Retail company's governance, policy and security architecture.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Liam Spencer-Wright, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).