Sight Reliability Engineer - Remote - Permanent
Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Sight Reliability Engineer
My client is looking for a Sight Reliability Engineer to join an exciting, proactive team.
- Experience with UNIX-like operating systems and technologies used for web applications, eg Linux, databases, backups, CDNs.
- Experience with AWS and the use of orchestration tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Have experience with monitoring tools and synthetic testing tools such as Datadog, Cloudwatch, Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana and Graylog.
- Understand software design principles and use of development tracking and deployment tools such as JIRA.
- Understand agile environments and version control.
- Understand network services and protocols, eg HTTPS, TLS, SSH, TCP/IP, etc.
- Have familiarity with working practices such as test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery (tools inc, Jenkins, SonarQube).
Offering a fully remote role (Option to go on-site if preferred) on a salary up to £70,000 per annum, this is an opportunity worthy of serious consideration.
This role is looking to be filled urgently, and my client will move quickly for the right candidate. Please apply urgently for a greater chance of consideration. Do not hesitate to direct any relevant queries to Mark Piper at Berkeley Square IT see below) ).