Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by LSA Recruit
London, United Kingdom
We have an exciting job opportunity for EDM Developer role at London, UK
- Delivery of software components providing input into the estimation and planning process.
- Designing and developing software using agreed methodologies, processes and standards.
- Taking part in all stages of the test cycle, in partnership with colleagues from Digital Assurance and Productivity.
- Managing and rectifying software issues.
- Sharing technical knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Producing/maintaining relevant documentation.
- Assisting in the continuous improvement of development processes, methods and standards.
- Actively participate in management of the small change (development work 30 days or less) backlog.
- Actively participate in project work (sprints etc).
- Protect production environments.
- Assist with escalated 3rd line support tickets/requests where development work is required.
- Understanding and have familiarity with the full software development life cycle and different software development models.
- Have experience of tools supporting the development process.
- Technical experience or knowledge of multi-tier software architecture.
- Have a level of software testing experience sufficient to take part in test activities including test case derivation, unit testing, system testing and user acceptance test support
- A proven track record of forming and maintaining trusting relationships with business colleagues and be able to demonstrate an interest in and understanding of business processes.
- Strong technical aptitude - ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Enthusiasm for learning technical skills.
- Proactively looking out for opportunities to simplify solutions and reduce technical cost of ownership
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret and present information to a variety of recipients using suitable modes of communication.
- Have the ability to create concise, informative technical documentation
- A positive can-do' attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A high level of professionalism, organisation and self-motivation and a desire for self-improvement
- An understanding of good team practice and the ability to work with others sharing knowledge/experience when appropriate.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Consistently demonstrate Bank values in day-to-day work, namely being: collaborative, inclusive, empowering, decisive and open.
- Adopt a Service First culture
- EDM (version 11.5 through to 20.X)
- EDM Matcher
- Load and Export Solution
- EDM Web UI
- EDM UI
- SQL Sever
- XML Data Models
- Relational Databases
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Code Management