Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by Eclipse I.T. Recruitment
About the Role
Our clients are looking for an experienced Solutions Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a focused team players with a can-do attitude.
- Responsibility for the IT solution architecture and design incorporating the engineering solution, operational and customer specific requirements.
- Responsible for producing the Functional Specifications to support the delivery of new business projects, business and customer change requests.
- Working closely with Customers, IT Analyst team, Business Development teams, Engineering, Process Engineering & Operational teams.
- Facilitation of solution design workshops.
- Business Analysis, gap review, impact assessment and documentation of Functional Requirements.
- Design of practical, efficient, cost effective solutions providing options with benefits, risks, recommendations included.
- Completion of Functional Specifications to meet solution design and customer requirements with appropriate sign-offs.
- Subject matter expert and point of contact for overall solution throughout the project life cycle.
- Support/Assist project test phases - QA, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Management, diagnosis and prioritization of issue logging in conjunction with IT Project Manager.
- Integration Analysis to support the Integration of syncreon Application with Customer systems.
- Support of solution deployments from concept through live/warranty phase.
- Review and approval of delivered software prior to promotion into production environments.
- Communication and liaison with all key stakeholders.
Your key qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in delivery of complex Warehouse Management, Supply Chain and Logistics solutions within a 3PL or commercial WMS environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Ability to apply creativity and critical thinking to problem solving solutions.
- Strong Project Management skills with proven capability to deliver well documented solutions within the constraints of time, cost and functionality.
- Demonstrated ability to work with remote teams and remote customers across numerous geographies and time zones.
- Extensive experience with supply chain/logistics applications and processes.
- Good understanding of database and schemas. Able to develop and interpret detailed and complex technical documentation.
- General knowledge of trends in technology relating to software applications.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of EDI messaging and Enterprise Integration solutions.