Senior Data Visualisation Consultant
Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by Change Recruitment
Are you highly experienced Senior Data Visualisation specialist ?
Would you like to work for an award winning Data Management and Analytics consultancy who work very closely with leading software vendors and industry experts?
My client has a number of offices across the UK and are recruiting UK-wide as you will be able to work remotely with some time spent on client sites and visits to your local office when needed.
I'm looking for senior level candidates who ideally have some experience of working in a consultancy environment and have worked with Financial Services clients.
What we are looking for is:
- Proven ability to design visually impactful dashboards and tell a meaningful story.
- Proven data visualisation and Business Intelligence skills.
- Strong SQL skills for querying and creation of views/tables, functions, and stored procedures.
- Delivery experience using one of the following core data visualisation technology:
Qlik (QlikView, Qlik Sense, NPrinting, Qlik Sense Management Console (QMC), Qlik Sense Dev-hub).
Tableau (Tableau Server, Online, Desktop, Prep Builder, Mobile).
- Power BI (Desktop, Mobile, Report Server)
- Project Life Cycle experience, having played a role in the delivery of data visualisation projects, as well as a familiarity with different development methodologies and disciplines (eg, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, Testing).
- Project experience of Relational Databases and Data Warehousing concepts.
- Technical Business Analysis experience.
- A proactive awareness of industry standards, regulations, and developments.
Ideally you will also have:
- Professional QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau or Power BI certifications.
- Project experience using any of the following technologies: SAS, Teradata, Python, Snowflake, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Oracle, Pega, Salesforce, Cloud (Azure, AWS, SAS Viya), RPA tools such as UiPath, Nintex, or Blue Prism.
- Knowledge of Enterprise ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend, Datastage or Alteryx.
- Cross and multi-platform experience.
- Financial services sector experience.
- Multi-skilled experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Data Management, Data Engineering, Data Warehousing, Datamodelling, Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Analytics, Data Visualisation, Data Science and Business Intelligence.
For more information get in touch ASAP