Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for an Informatica Engineer to become part of an exciting project at one of the biggest banks in The Netherlands. As part of the Data Management & Data Governance team, you are responsible of monitoring of data and facilitating the business in terms of safeguarding quality and maintaining security standards.
Based on your knowledge and expertise we expect you to have:
- Strong knowledge of Informatica (preferably Enterprise Data Catalog & Informatica Big Data)
- DevOps experience
- CI/CD knowledge
- Linux/AIX and windows Servers' knowledge
- Scripting knowledge (Powershell, Kornshell)
- Monitoring jobs & troubleshooting experience
- Executing LCM for the Governance applications
- Database knowledge Oracle, SQL
- Informatica admin knowledge and experience
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud
- Knowledge of risk and/or finance;
- Knowledge of and experience with automated testing
- Knowledge of and experience with Azure DevOps Services.
- knowledge of and experience with Agile and/or SCRUM, LEAN, DevOps and ITIL;
Levy is an international IT staffing organization providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.