Full Stack Developer
Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by Consol Partners
Full Stack Developer - Exciting opportunities in Norway
Full-time 12 months freelance contract followed by permanent employment.
Rate: €90,000 - €100,000 per annum
ConSol Partners are now recruiting for several positions within the development department of a leading maritime company based in Norway. As a Full-Stack software developer, you will be joining an international team of highly talented people with passionate interest in software design.
- Working with our Angular based web portal services and our Ionic based mobile apps
- Working with our Back End services running exclusively on the Microsoft Azure Platform utilizing a wide array of services, including server less architecture
- Research into new technologies that might benefit customers
- Participation on technical conferences, seminars and training sessions
- Participate in continuous process redesign to build a high performing culture
- Personal passion for software design and development
- Fast learner
- Excellent organizational and structural skills
- Knowledge of some of the following coding languages and frameworks:
- Knowledge of Azure services, including serverless architectures
- Knowledge of one or several map frameworks as MapBox, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Leaflet, ArcGIS or OpenLayers is a plus
- Knowledge of one or several data visualization frameworks as D3.js, Chart.js or Three.js is a plus
- Experience with responsive web design using HTML5 and CSS
Please send your CV.
EU nationals or Norwegian permit holders only.