Senior Product Designer
Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by Develop Group Ltd
Senior Product Designer | Cambridge | Bi weekly Visits/Twice a month | £65,000-£75,000
My client is the leading supplier of technology that allow their clients to make changes to databases compliantly and safely are working on a major change program and need a strong Senior Product Designer to join the team and help solve complex solutions from research through to final design.
This opportunity will allow a Product Designer to join a sizeable design team. There is room to grow your skill set and expand your leadership capabilities as well as your Product Design skills. Friday afternoons are focused on individual growth and personal development.
- Partnering with Product Management and Technical Leadership to drive an approach and mindset towards continuous discovery
- Use of research and insight to inform/influence the product roadmap and determine a backlog of ideas to test
- Owns and drives the end-to-end design process, where they are accountable for local design decisions, design deliverables and the resulting product experience
- Champions a customer-centric approach to design and development, advocating for user/customer engagement and empathy
- B2B and or Saas Experience would be a bonus
- Interested in working on complex products and in a complex environment
- Enjoy solving design problems and implementing those solutions
- Comfortable and strong with UX Research through to final design
- Happy with the location in Cambridge
This role is mostly remote, you will be needed on site twice a month. They are doing a 2 stage interview process and offering a salary of £65,000-£75,000 per annum.
If you want find out more please apply and we can set up a call!