Cloud Security Engineer
Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by Red King Resourcing Limited
Cloud Security Trainer
My client has been a market leader in the IT and Technology training arena for many years and right now we are in a period of rapid growth! It's an exciting time to be part of our team as we invest heavily in the development of our delivery capabilities including our platforms, products and our people.
Your key focus will be the delivery of Cloud Security Courses ensuring that our learners leave us with a sense of achievement and an improved capability for working in project and programme environments.
(no training experience needed)
We are looking for:
- An in-depth working knowledge of Cloud Engineering
- Ability to build, maintains, and enhance protection, detection and alerting on cloud-based infrastructure, services, applications and networks
- Creating cloud-based infrastructure and programs including implementing identity and access management and configuring cloud environments securely
- The ability to distil complex information into easy-to-digest anecdotes, stories or lessons
- Ability to speak confidently in front of a classroom
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
What they can offer you:
- A fulfilling career which will harness your previous career experiences
- An opportunity to work with a broad demographic of learners including new entrants into the Cyber industry - inspiring them on their career development journey.
- The ability to utilise the latest technology in virtual training delivery including our Attend From Anywhere technology
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- The opportunity to continue your own skills journey with access to free training courses every year
- The opportunity to manage your career progression through our Career Framework
- Specialist coaching and support from our education leader
A little more about the company
As a passionate educator, we care deeply about the principles of social value and inclusion. Whether that's enhancing social mobility through our early talent programmes or providing employment opportunities across social and geographical spaces, we deliver intrinsic social value as an integral part of our day-to-day work.
The client our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.