Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by Lorien
Infrastructure Engineer - Manchester City Centre (Hybrid) - £55,000
Lorien Global are working in partnership a successful and very ambitious organisation who have investment backed plans to double the size of the business! After more wins in their managed service team we're in a great position to hire another engineer. We're looking for a Senior Engineer, who will be developed into an SME in your field.
Please note we are hiring this position across multiple sites so will be advertised as such.
Our client are working hard to maintain their status as one of the most highly accredited business leaders within the industry, utilising the highly skilled individuals within the organization to be an integral part of the overall development.
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who has a strong background in the development and deployment of enterprise scale infrastructure. Your responsibility combines ensuring 100% uptime of the virtualisation platforms, reporting to the Head of platform and working closely with the CTO to understand technical requirements and resolve any faults.
We're looking for candidates who have experience with a blend of:
- Managing large scale VMware platforms (ESXi/NSX)
- Proven ability troubleshooting ESXi performance
- Solid understanding of Microsoft infrastructure technology (Office 365, Server, Active Directory, Exchange)
- Strong understanding of technology from VMware (vSAN/vCentre/vSphere)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider
The salary available for this role is up to £55,000 + company benefits.
Interviews will be taking place over the coming weeks, please apply to be considered.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.