Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by Xpertise
Software Developer Role - Medical Industry
C# | .NET | SQL | MVC
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 depending on experience (+ benefits)
Location: Derby - Hybrid (Once per month in office)
Are you a software developer who enjoys being technically challenged? Do you have experience working with C# and .NET technologies? Do you have an eye for detail? Then this role is for you!
- Work collaboratively in small teams, with business analysts, quality assurance, and other developers.
- Be enthusiastic, inquisitive and an effective problem solver.
- Create and maintain code using MVC/MVVM and other patterns and best practices.
- Manage source code files with Microsoft DevOps.
- Have high standards, seeking to continually improve quality where possible.
- Participate in software releases as necessary.
- .NET, C#, SQL, MVC environment experience.
- Proficient in Visual Studio Industry standard patterns and practices eg unit testing.
- Being able to work as part of a team and by oneself.
- Able to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Able to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- WPF experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Daniel Garforth for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business.