Technology Manager, RACF, ZOS Mainframe Security
Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by Head Resourcing Ltd
Our Financial Services Client is currently recruiting for a Technology Manager with RACF, ZOS Mainframe Security experience for an initial 6 month contract.
This contract is available via umbrella company and can pay up to £700/day.
The base location can be London, Edinburgh or Gloucester with the expectation to visit an office 1 day per week.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Supporting zSecure suite of products.
- Assisting in the analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of Mainframe Security and Mainframe Security Applications
- Partnering with other Security related initiatives within IT and various business units to discuss access issues rights and manage process
- Assist with low level Mainframe security designs
- Follow up on access management deficiencies identified in risk reviews, self-assessments, risk assessments and internal and external audits
- Ensure appropriate remediation measures are implemented
- Performing analysis, design, documentation and testing of enhancements associated with new or existing security functionality
- Performing unit testing of new security/system modifications to ensure specifications are met and there is no adverse impact on performance or functionality
- Mentoring Junior Members of the Team
- Design Strategy and agree a way forward for Cyber Security.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Specialist CICS Security knowledge, especially Region id knowledge and API transactions.
- Extensive RACF knowledge
- Excellent Carla Knowledge.
- Job Scheduling
- Connect Secure Knowledge.
- USS Knowledge
- Knowledge of creating specific Access Control Lists.
- Knowledge of Endevor.
- Extensive zSecure knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Mainframe products such as DB2, CICS, OIM etc
- Knowledge of Certificates/Crypto
- Knowledge of VM
- Expert in RRSF etc
If you have the above skills and would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send in an up to date CV!
Our Client values diversity and welcomes applications from everyone.