Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by Flint Consulting Limited
Flint are currently looking for an enthusiastic, passionate voice engineer for a permanent opportunity with one of the world's leading telecom providers.
Ipswich, UK- 3 days per week office and 2 home
Rate exp: £72,000 Annum
What you will be doing:
- Writing high performance, well tested client service code that will be used by customers.
- Architecting and design call node which handles complex call flows
- SLEE knowledge and in-depth SIP protocol knowledge
- Architecting key solutions in platform design
- Component design with Client framework
- Ensure design is implemented as per specifications
- Validated and review the code artifacts produced by all team members
- Coach and mentor, all the team members with respect problem solving, debugging field issues, and complex system issues
- Removing communication barrier between team and create a friendly and open environment for everybody in the team to contribute and come up with new ideas
- Documenting what's been done, not because it ticks a box, but because it's useful.
- Spreading your experience and knowledge to junior developers.
- Delivering a coherent Back End, providing services that our customers use - including internal portals and other clients.
- Wanting to learn new things and keen to bring the team on board with new ideas.
- In depth knowledge of Java and evidence of exposure to other languages, extensions and paradigms
- Working Knowledge on Spring Boot Framework
- React or equivalent framework
- Knowledge of Docker, Consul, Prometheus and why we'd want to use them.
- Knowledge of MySQL - data stores in general, when to use RDBMS over NOSQL etc.
- Agile Development using Scrum
- Strong SIP and service development experience on windows and Linux OS.
- Working knowledge of designing SIP call flows
- Strong Java and SLEE working knowledge
- Working experience of built Real Time voice service clients.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and source control tools like SVN/Git
- Working knowledge of HTTP Protocol.
- Experience building REST APIs.
- Comfortable with Linux command line and writing Shell Scripts.
- A shared belief in leaving code in a better state than you found it in.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Azure
- Scripting knowledge for Automation, wherever necessary
- Embedded Windows programming, Socket programming, REST API, windows Os internals
- working experience of network diagnostics tools like wireshark.