Senior Development Manager
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Networx
£60,000 + per annum £1,875 pa essential car user allowance
35 hours per week
Our client is an award winning provider of affordable, quality homes, but their business is about more than property - it's about people. They aim to put their residents at the centre of everything they do and offer first class services to all.
They currently have an opportunity for a Senior Development Manager to join their dedicated team in Walton-on-Thames/ London and they really want to hear from you if;
- You are educated to degree level or have the ability to demonstrate technical knowledge of building procurement, design and construction technology;
- You have a membership of a professional body associated with the construction industry e.g. RICS, CIOB;
- You have knowledge of housing strategy issues for London & SE and strong awareness of Health & Safety within the construction industry, CDM regulations and JCT D&B contracts;
- You will have experience of managing the delivery of complex and challenging schemes from inception to completion through to defects;
- You have extensive experience of new scheme procurement including scheme optimisation, two stage tendering managing the design process and monitoring scheme progress and programme.
Within this role, you will be responsible for leading on the management of SPV companies, projects and joint ventures that our client undertakes. You will also be expected to lead project recovery solution and strategies for any problematic or delayed development including recommendations for litigation and claims.
Working for our client is incredibly rewarding. Everyone in their team makes a difference to people in the diverse and vibrant communities they serve.
In return, they reward their staff for their dedication by offering competitive salaries and an excellent range of employee benefits including:
- 26 days annual leave entitlement per annum plus bank holidays (pro rated for part time roles)
- Opportunities to develop your career through internal and external training, professional qualifications, career coaching etc.
- Generous pension scheme
- Health Cash plan for discounted optical, dental and health
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox - High street discounts
- Long Service Awards
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
As a Disability Confident and Equal Opportunities Employer, they welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and disabled candidates.
Closing date: Midnight, Monday 11th February 2019.
CATALYST HOUSING LTD