Pega Certified - Lead Architect (contract)
Posted on Nov 18, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Pega Certified Lead System Architect - Contract
6month contract (or longer) - C2C
Must be Pega certified. Need a sharp Pega Architect with healthcare insurance experience. end-to-end solutions. Pega bpm, CRM member management case management eligibility management claims management financial management GLAP AR provider management azure Front End JS Java Middleware integration technologies APL data integration
This challenging role requires senior knowledge and experience across many facets of healthcare technologies in multiple business functions, like, Member Management, Case Management, Eligibility management, Claims management, Financial Management (GL, AP, AR, etc.,) Provider Management, etc., with architecture and design patterns, strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for multi-talented professional consultant with strong leadership skills and deep technical experience in building world-class healthcare solutions using Pega, Java, ReactJS, NodeJS, integrating on-prem to cloud (Azure) and hybrid cloud environments, container platforms and modern data services, while understanding the governance, security, monitoring and cost management aspects of the entire ecosystem.
- Expert level skills in architecting end to end solutions in healthcare space spanning multiple business functions in Payer/Insurance domain
- Experience with wide-ranging technologies used in the healthcare space, with expert level skills in defining solutions in Pega (healthcare services, BPM, CRM, etc.), and leveraging SaaS and PaaS components of Azure, like, AKS, APIM, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, etc.
- Must have experience in architecting custom-built applications using Front End (js, Java, etc.), Middleware and integration technologies and patterns applicable for application integration (APIs/Pub-Subs/batch), data integration, cloud (MS Azure - preferred)
- Passion for technology, proven ability to provide thought leadership to business and other stakeholders, demonstrable expert level depth and breadth of technical knowledge, effective consulting skills including questioning, listening, ideas development, establishing rapport, and influencing by communicating and presenting complex issues with preciseness, assurance and confidence
- Demonstrable experience in leading technology strategy and solutioning for large organizations.
- Pega Certified Senior Systems Architect (PCSSA) or Certified Pega Certified Lead Systems Architect (PCLSA)
- 12+ years of enterprise architecture, application solution delivery experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science or related engineering
- 8+ years delivering enterprise solutions using Pega for Healthcare
- Experience with Scaled Agile (SAFe) methodology