IT Audit Manager
Posted on Nov 17, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an IT Audit Manager. Candidate will be part of this team and focus on executing end-to-end audit services on Information & Technology risk. Candidate is responsible for the evaluation and monitoring of Systems/IT risk management, control and governance practices, with recommendations for improvement where necessary. Conducts audit reviews of the technology interfaces and outputs of the organization's financial and operational processes to ensure compliance and best practices. Makes recommendations to the Audit Committee or Board of Directors on issues raised during audit procedures.
- Develop audit execution methods across assigned areas
- Set direction for audit projects and deliver them timely with appropriate design, scope and quality
- Be accountable for the quality of an audit, including the final report
- Identify and communicate potential issues to key stakeholders
- Act as subject matter expert for audits, timetables, risks, and challenges
- Drive execution, ensure work is completed on time and in keeping with professional standards
- Perform and document work such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Provide consultative advice to business and IT management on current or emerging Information & Technology risk, control and governance matters.
- Identify and draft strategic, business focused issues and effectively communicate results to relevant partners.
- Work with the centralized resourcing group to effectively utilize staff on your team
- Assemble audit teams, address training needs, and assign work to make sure work is completed in the most efficient and impactful way
- Submit audit/project status reports to stakeholders; identify project risks/execution issues and define mitigation plans; anticipate and react to change
- Perform people management related tasks such as mentor-ship and project performance evaluations, coach and offer constructive feedback
- 8 years relevant IT/Audit experience. Experience must include a minimum of 4 years auditing Information & Technology risks in a large IT environment, 2 years of which were managing people as an IT Audit manager.
- Relevant bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration with an emphasis in Technology, Computer Science, Accounting Information Systems or related discipline
- CISA, CPA, CIA credential
- Detailed Implementation experience or compliance review experience of industry standards to include COBIT, NIST, ISO, or ITIL
- Platform, Middleware, and application audit experience to include detailed experience with the various levels of the OSI model and technologies including Windows, Unix and Oracle.
- Knowledge of cloud-based tools, applications and vendors such as AWS, Azure, or Google.
- Solid grasp of various change and project management methodologies (SDLC, Agile)
- Additional certifications such as PMP, CRISC, CISM, CISSP;
- Experience with data analytics and supporting tools (Tableau, SAS, Python);
- Privacy and Information security risk compliance experience with regulatory environments including GDPR or CCPA