Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Networx
Walton-on-Thames or London
£50,000 per annum + £1,875 essential car user allowance
35 hours per week
Our client is an award winning provider of affordable, quality homes, but their business is about more than property - it's about people. They aim to put their residents at the centre of everything they do and offer first class services to all.
They currently have an opportunity for a Development Manager to join their dedicated team in Walton-on-Thames/ London and they really want to hear from you if;
- You are educated to degree level or the ability to demonstrate good technical knowledge of building design, procurement and construction technology;
- You have knowledge of housing strategy issues for London & S.E and working knowledge of Home England & GLA funding procedures;
- You can demonstrate technical knowledge of new house and apartment building, avoidance of defective works and quality inspection procedures;
- You have experience of managing the delivery of land led and Section 106 developments from inception to completion through to defects;
- You have experience of managing staff or a small development team of project managers.
Working for our client is incredibly rewarding. Everyone in the team makes a difference to people in the diverse and vibrant communities they serve.
In return, they reward their staff for their dedication by offering competitive salaries and an excellent range of employee benefits including:
- 26 days annual leave entitlement per annum plus bank holidays (pro rated for part time roles)
- Opportunities to develop your career through internal and external training, professional qualifications, career coaching etc.
- Generous pension scheme
- Health Cash plan for discounted optical, dental and health
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox - High street discounts
- Long Service Awards
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
As a Disability Confident and Equal Opportunities Employer, they welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and disabled candidates.
Closing date: Midnight, Monday 11th February 2019
Clarion Housing Group Limited
Annapurna HR Ltd
THE ROYAL BRITISH LEGION