High Pressured Water Blaster Operator
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Thompson Industrial Services
Safely operate extremely high pressured water-blast units to clean customer systems (pipes, boilers, tanks, etc.), operate industrial vacuum units and drive Thompson Industrial Services trucks. CDL preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic knowledge and ability to operate high-pressured water-blaster and vacuum equipment.
- Properly prepare equipment and worksite on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned tasks are performed safely with the highest level of quality.
- Effectively communicate with Front Line Supervisors on area such as safety, quality and integrity.
- Able to read and write - no high school diploma required.
- Able to pass drug tests (pre-employment, random, and annual).
- Valid driver's license required. CDL driver's license preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Holidays, Vacation
Thompson Industrial Services is an established and proven leader in the industrial cleaning business. We perform industrial cleaning in industries such as paper mills, steel mills, nuclear plants, manufacturing, refineries, automotive, power plants and chemical plants. Come join our team today! EOE