Commercial Service HVAC Technician
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by SPC Mechanical
Plans and coordinates activities concerned with installing equipment, investigating and resolving customer reports of technical problems with equipment, and eliminating future operational or service difficulties.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / Vision / Dental / Life / Prescription Insurance
- HSA w/ Employer contribution
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ 5% match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operates / Drives company assigned service vehicle to complete service calls assigned through dispatcher each day.
- Review construction schedules, with assistance from department manager to maintain schedules in order to ensure timely completion of service calls
- Coordinate project material and equipment needs, and deliveries in order to maintain job productivity and projected completion schedules
- Analyzes systems and reviews findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action. Double-checks work to prevent call backs.
- Provides on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Completes and forwards service tickets, completes tickets in legible, comprehensive fashion.
- Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Responds to service calls in timely fashion, including after hours if assigned to provide emergency service.
- Attends schools and seminars to maintain and advance technical knowledge.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, especially safety rules.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and education