Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by arvato UK
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project lead to provide support on a HR project involving process mapping and configuration of workbooks for assigned areas such as compensation, benefits, on boarding, time tracking and absence.
- Identify system/service improvements to enhance or support processes in order to increase efficiencies and reduce business impact.
- Execute work packages as dictated by the project plan
- Ensure delivery of said work packages
- Ability to perform the above in the timeframe of a 3 month fixed term contract.
- The project is bound by the timescales set out in the approved plan
- Due to using internal resources, resource availability will be constrained by BAU activities
- Provide completed work packages to the Project Manager
- Identify and advise the Project Manager of any risks or issues that may affect the project
- Assists in the creation of communication materials and presentations to support analysis, implementation of programs, or for process updates.
- Continuous Improvement Catalogue - a catalogue of further improvements for consideration by the board and implementation post project delivery.
- Assist Head of HR Shared Services for the project
- Continuous Improvement experience
- Advanced MS Visio experience
- Previous HR experience or background ideal but not essential
- Sharepoint experience preferred.
- Experience of working with a vast quantity of information.
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholder
- Proven experience of procesing end-to-end solutions with both a process and functional lens in order to deliver in line with desires of a future-state Operating Model
- Must be positive, resilient and demonstrate persistence in tracking down information
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to execute quickly without compromising quality
- High professional standards for confidentiality and quality of work
- Good judgement and the ability to be proactive and use your initiative to seek out solutions
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Compliance to all of the company's policies and processes.
Edison Technical Recruitment