Customer Support FTC £26,000 Benefits
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Office Angels
Customer Service/Order Processor
FTC Contract - Permanent
£25000 - £26000 + Benefits + Annual Bonus
We are proud to be representing a well known client within their industry who are located in Bracknell. This role will suit someone who is analytically minded, is process driven as well as a strong team player. You will be working with a team of 7 who have been secure in their role for a number of years. Ideally we would like to hire someone who has knowledge of SAP and internal complex CRM systems as this will enable you to hit the ground running.
- Work in sync with a number of clients and major accounts - dealing with 1-2 major accounts each as well as a number of smaller clients.
- Work daily on a complex internal system which incorporates SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Input accurate client data, cross referencing the details and working with multiple coding.
- Provide full customer service to a number of clients, mainly via email but also periodically over the phone.
- Building strong and professional relationships with clients - meeting these clients and understanding the business client end over a annual time period.
- Working closely with the sales and account managers.
- Manage a busy email inbox and prioritising certain tasks.
- Chasing couriers for parts, lost, stolen, delivered incorrectly etc.
- Analyse customer data and ensuring each details are correct - checking for any miss communications or mistakes.
- Working to strict SLA's given by the business to ensure the end user is happy.
- Be a user of SAP and internal systems
- To have an excellent eye to brain coordination
- To be detail focused
- Capable of prioritising work load
- To be able to cope under pressure
- To be patient and process driven
- Meticulous and highly organised
Benefits and Other Details
- Hours M-F 9am-5pm
- Free Parking
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave 25+8
- Annual bonus entitlement
- Private Medical Option
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys variation as well as intricate detail. Please contact Paige Harding on or email your CV to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Creative Forte Limited