Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Temporary Database Administrator - including calls to customers - £9 per hour
Your new company
My client is a large manufacturer company based just out of the centre of Wakefield.
Your new role
Due to an increase in work load they are looking to recruit a temporary administrator to start ASAP.
Your role will involve:
- Logging Enquiries from customers
- producing reports and populating historical customer data
- Calling customers to update the existing customer database
- Following up enquiries to offer them products
- book in appointments for the sales team
- Compiling service inspection reports and writing up the reports
What you'll need to succeed
The ability to use excel and word is essential as you will be using these on a daily basis. Good communication skills, good telephone manner, ability to work from a script but not sound like a script, ability to handle a busy workload.
What you'll get in return
3 Month Temporary role
Competitive Hourly Rate plus holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Venatu Consulting Ltd
Page Personnel Property & Construction