Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Designer Contracts Ltd
With an annual turnover of £30 million across 15 regional centres we are the UKs largest flooring contractor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team.
Salary £26,000, plus van and bonus
To carry out special projects to maximise sales and service targets within the region.
- Manage and monitor special projects.
- Identify new business opportunities and pursue them
- Notice, highlight and attend to any special needs on a project.
- Responsible for checking ordering and fitting invoices for special projects.
- Plan, price and scale projects and general tenders on the system.
- Read fully and understand tenders and information received before quoting.
- Ensure quotations are well presented, accurate and planned as economically as possible.
- Work to keep to deadlines on tenders and quotes.
- Visit clients and potential clients at their Offices and Sites
- View and whenever possible resolve service issues on site.
- Liaising with others in region regarding special projects
- Assist with measuring
- Assist with other service calls/resolution
- Responsible for obtaining appropriate samples for projects in coordination with Buying and working with Designer Contracts normal suppliers wherever possible
- Must have full current driving licence and an appropriate CSCS Card to carry out role
Benefits include, 32 days holiday, including 8 bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, healthcare, life cover and staff discount.
**NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES**
The ECS Group Limited
University of Exeter (Graduate Business Partnership)