Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Page Personnel Property & Construction
A permanent opportunity to work on a UK-wide contract for a total FM service provider.
Page Personnel is representing a global facilities management contractor with a Customer Service role based on one of their prestigious contracts in Leeds.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Answering calls and emails - logging issues onto a CAFM system
- Working to set processes including set distribution of work by the property helpdesk supervisor
- Monitoring & Chasing job progress/completion - keeping customers informed
- Undertake additional tasks as requested - develop within a lead role/champion
- Monitoring building alarm systems
- Highlight system and process issues, and actively identify areas for improvement/change
- Continually deliver excellent customer service
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Previously worked in a customer service based role (essential)
- A knowledge of facilities management (desirable)
- An excellent customer service ability (essential)
- Basic computer literacy (essential)
- Previously worked in a facilities helpdesk position (desirable)
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic role with a Facilities Management organisation, with nearby free parking, opportunities for progression & development, and employee benefits.
ABPM Recruitment Solutions Ltd.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited