Customer Services Operator
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Adecco
Fantastic opportunity based in Rubery working within an inbound call centre/customer services team within a large recruitment organisation.
Interviews will be held week commencing 4th February 2019 so early application is encouraged! You must be available to start working the following week, be able to travel to their offices in Rubery, and be able to commit to the following shift patterns:
- 7am - 3:30pm
- 8am - 4:30pm
- 9am - 5:30pm
- Taking inbound calls from sites around the UK for temporary staffing
- Taking inbound calls from agencies to fill bookings
- Taking inbound calls from temporary staff to answer any question they may have in regards to casual work
- Inputting data on an in-house system to follow a booking process
- After training you will be given new opportunities to expand your skills and develop more into a full consultant filling bookings and dealing with more complex recruitment matters
Once training is completed you will be required to work from home one in eight weeks from 5pm - 10pm, and also one in eight weekends from 8am - 12pm.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude within team at all times
- To be appropriately cross trained and conversant with all relevant processes
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring
- Maintain a strong and healthy relationship with the business at all levels
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Catering experience as this would help you understand the terms used
- A driving license due to location
- Free parking
- Free in office vending machine
- Fully fitted kitchen, with cooks to supply home cooked meals whilst at work. Good prices too!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Intouch Games Ltd