Trainee Designer/ Technical Administrator
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by ST Selection
Company - Leading manufacturing company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with qualifications in design, along with office administration experience to join the team of a leading manufacturing company based in Coventry.
This is an administrative support/ trainee design role, with potential to progress to full Designer position within the company.
- Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner, building strong relationships
- Responding to queries via phone, e-mail
- Supporting the technical design team with administrative duties
- Drawing information from technical drawings.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Updating of CRM information to management system
- Making follow-up calls and emails
- Follow up delivery schedules, identifying products required by the customer and ensuring queries are dealt with in a proactive and timely manner
- Writing up accurate and grammatically correct correspondence
- Attend meetings as and when required
- Work to designated personal and team targets
- Be part of a strong team with a stronger team spirit
- Design based qualification - product, architectural, CAD, industrial design or similar.
- Minimum of 12 months administration/ customer services experience (ideally manufacturing or technical industry).
- Experience and understanding of technical drawings (desirable).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner.
Location - North Coventry
Salary - £18-20K
Hours - 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in design, customer support, customer services, client support, customer service administrator, technical administrator and sales administrator vacancies.
Get Recruited (UK) Ltd -